RAVE Contractor Help Guide
- Contractors now have a self guide (available from the desktop version of RAVE) which helps them to better understand various areas of RAVE. Includes updating their password, uploading files, viewing their schedule tasks and more. The help guide will activate next time they log into RAVE on their desktop.
Secondary accounts contact in RAVE
- It is now possible to add secondary email address as accounts person so that all updates related to stage claims (requests/amends/deletes) are sent to the primary and secondary accounts people.
Move and copy files between file groups
- It is now possible for branch users and contractors to move or copy files between other folders within a project that they have access to.
“Date” renamed to “Task date” in stage claims
- The “Date” column in the stage claims tab has been renamed “Task date” to avoid confusion when applying a date range filter.
Show latest files at the top
- Files under each folder will be displayed (sorted) with the latest files showing at the top – making it easier to track all of latest uploaded files.