LBP document expiry date
Branch users can now track the expiry date of the LBP documents uploaded by the contractors.
- A flag will be displayed on the contractor’s list page alerting user that one or more contractor files have expired. The expiry date is displayed in red.
- The LBP expiry date column has been added to the contractor’s list page.
- An “Expiry date” field has been added for contractors to update when uploading files.
Grey out “Other items” once a stage claim is loaded
- Once a stage claim template is loaded to a project, the “Other items” option is locked down – users would then use variations to load any other costs.
Display best match results at the top
- The search ranking & relevancy of search results in the site/builds list page has been greatly improved. Best match results will now appear at the top of the page.
Design improvements on the key tasks page
- Design updates have been made to the key tasks table.