LBP document expiry date – New Feature
Branch users can now track the expiry date of the LBP documents uploaded by the Contractors.
- A flag will be displayed on the Contractor’s List page alerting user that one or more contractor files have expired. The expiry date is displayed in red.
- The LBP expiry date column has been added to the Contractor’s List page.
- An “Expiry date” field has been added for contractors to update when uploading files.
Grey out “Other items” once a stage claim is loaded – Update
- Once a Stage Claim template is loaded to a project, the “Other items” option is locked down – users would then use variations to load any other costs.
Display best match results at the top – Update
- The search ranking & relevancy of search results in the site/builds list page has been greatly improved. Best match results will now appear at the top of the page.
Design improvements on the Key Tasks page – Update
- Design updates have been made to the Key Tasks table.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163