“Staff” search filter added to Build Overview Schedule Gantt – Update
- A new filter for searching by “Staff” has been added to the Build Overview Schedule Gantt. Please note: This is not the Task Gantt page.
Dashboard’s Hot lead table does not display client budget amount – Bug Fix
- The above-mentioned bug has been fixed.
Timesheet Export update – New Feature
- Branch users can now export Timesheets at each project level as CSV, PDF, and bills formats. The new Timesheet list page has been added at Project level, and the page will only show entries under the Project.
“Branch Owner Only” Folder access permission – Update
- A new folder access permission titled “Branch Owner Only” has been created. This will allow those with branch owner permissions to access this folder.
Auto-Complete disabled when editing Client details – Bug Fix
- Users’ Auto-Complete settings were interfering with the Client Edit function. This bug has been fixed.
A branches ‘Accounts email’ can now be added in settings – Update
- An account email address field has been added to Branch settings – allowing branches to update their ‘Accounts’ email for stage claim notifications.
Modify Timesheet Tags – Update
- Branch users and Contractors can now modify their Timesheet Tags.
Sample Upload Client List CSV File – Update
- The order of the columns on the sample Upload Client List CSV File are now displayed in the same order as that on the Upload page. The “Signed Contract Value” column has been added to CSV also.
Search filter added to Filter projects while adding Minute notes – Update
- The above-mentioned update has been made.
Variation Spelling Correction – Corrected
- The spelling for ‘Variation’ has been corrected on the Confirm Variation acceptance page.
3 characters are sufficient for Client search results – Update
- You can now confidently search for Clients by entering just 3 characters of the Client’s first or last name.
Stage Claim updates when changing the associated task – Update
- When a Stage Claim is edited or deleted, the status associated Progress Payment Task changes from “Requested” to “Open”.
Client List database search has been upgraded – Update
- Client List searches can now be made by Phone Number, Email, Project Name, Address, Location, and Company.
Progress Payment Invoices removed from “Invoice Out” – Update
- When a Progress Payment is deleted, the corresponding invoice in the “Invoice Out” tab is also deleted.
Clients Page display “All” – Bug Fix
- The above-mentioned bug is fixed.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163