The internet is a fun place to be, it certainly makes everyday tasks easier, such as banking, communication, storing information, and shopping, just to name a few.
However, just like there are pickpockets in the street, there are people out there who will take advantage of you and your business. These people use cyberspace to attack your information, wreaking havoc, stealing money, deleting information and most recently taking control of your information and holding it for ransom – if you don’t pay your information gets deleted. Wiped. Gone. Good bye data.
With this in mind, it is easy to get carried away, and become afraid of the cloud and the potential security threats it possesses.
Here are some easy tips to help you keep your data cyber secure. Continue reading “Stay Safe in Cyberspace with These Tips!”
We’re always innovating at Rave Build and we’re excited to show you what we’ve been working on the past few weeks!
Here’s a list of everything that been going on:
- You can now share images from your Rave Build account to your Facebook account. This will allow you and your clients to share progress images from your Rave Build account to Facebook. This is a great way to keep your followers updated as wells as expand your client base. Imagine reaching not only your followers but friends of your clients too! All with the click of a button – so get sharing! For help search “Sharing images on Facebook” on our Help Desk.
- Are you still using Excel spreadsheets? or a whiteboard to track key tasks? Chuck it out, you don’t need them when you have the ability to identify and track key tasks with or new Key Task Build Overview feature. It’s a great way to keep everything centralised and in one place. The best thing about it is if you have a business with many branches, branch level access mean all branch users can assign key tasks and can view the Key Task Build overview.For help search “Key Task Build Overview” on our Help Desk.
- You’ve always been able to control what contractors can see, but now you have the ability to control this in more detail. you can choose to hide what your contractors can and can’t see so that only in-house can view the entire schedule. More control is always a good thing. For help search “Controlling what contractors can view” on our Help Desk.
- Keeping up to date on your projects post-handover is important, keeping up with your clients and ensuring satisfaction is the last milestone you have. With this in mind we have made post hand over easy, once a project is finished you can change the build status from active to maintenance, making it easier to search and maintain post-handover. For help search “changing your build status to maintenance” on our Help Desk.
- Fine tune your schedule and enable more accuracy by locking your schedule. This new tool will help you get more accurate scheduling, no more going over time on a project, accurately predict time frames and best of all saving you time and money.For help search “Locking your schedule” on our Help Desk.
If you would like to know more about these updates head to our Help Desk for helpful articles on how to use these new features!
Feel free to give us a call let us know how you’re going, we love hearing from our Raving Fans, your feedback is important to us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +64 (0) 7 210 2228 (NZ) or 1-800-179-163 (Australia)
Building a better relationship will help you improve your business and allow you to have some fun at the same time. When you build a better relationship you will build loyalty. Ultimately this could mean a smaller turnover for subbies, a better working environment and better communication. Good networking is an invaluable tool because it’s not always what you know but who you know. Continue reading “How to Build Relationships with your Contractors”
It’s a match made in heaven with this beautiful accounting software and our powerful construction management tools!
We’re excited to tell you, you are now able to link your Xero account with your Rave Build account. Your progress payments will never be the same!
It’s about to get a whole lot easier with less double handling and more productivity!
For more information head to our help desk or email us at email@example.com
Having a display home is a great way to create new customer leads. The key to increasing your leads is to make sure that you gather all the relevant information, such as names and contact details, as well as any information you can gather on your customer’s needs. The more information you have the better idea you will get on how you can best help your new customer.
Because we understand the need our Rave Builders have to easily gather customer information, we have created a new and innovative tool that will help you. Never lose a customer again! Continue reading “Gathering New Customer Info? All You Need is Your Smart Device!”
Behind the scenes at Rave Build, we have been working on something for you! A new experience just for contractors – just in time to start the new year. Our developers carefully crafted this new contractor experience with ease of use and clear communication in mind, as well as ensuring superb usability across a range of internet capable devices. That means you can access Rave Build on site while you’re on your smartphone or tablet with a better experience. Continue reading “Our New Contractor Experience!”
Christmas is over and the new year has begun, but the sun is still out and people are still on the beaches enjoying summer. The rest of us have to get back into work, if you are anything like me, coming back can take some re-adjusting. The first week back can be hectic, here are some back to work tips to help you get back into your groove. Continue reading “Tips For Getting Over The Holidays And Getting Back Into Work”
The Rave team has been back in the office for two days, and already we have a juicy new tool for you. We have made it easier to track time within Rave Build with our new time tracking tool!
This means employee’s and contractors can easily clock into the task they are working on, making it easier for project managers to track where time is being spent. Continue reading “Empower your business with Rave Time Tracking”
We’ve been working round the clock here at Rave Build Management, here’s something new for all those working in the project management and construction areas of Rave Build.
You can now update and shift the timing of your schedule quickly. Continue reading “Schedule Updates”
Rave Build Management Ltd is fast becoming the market leader and system of choice in managing your building business in New Zealand, and we’re proud of it!
We’re also starting to go global with Rave Build systems recently becoming available in Australia!
Here at Rave HQ we constantly future proof, innovate and add new features for our Raving Fan’s to enjoy.
Here are the new and improved features that we have added this week! Continue reading “What’s New on Rave?”