Social media is the easiest and fastest way to communicate with a mass amount of people. It’s a way that you can target your audience, it’s cost effective and simple to use.
Our newest feature in Rave Build enables you to instantly share project photo updates with millions of people on Facebook. This means that you can keep the world updated on current projects and invite people in to get to know your brand and how you work.
The simple act of sharing images is an easy and effective way to share your work with the world. This is an opportunity for you to spread the word about what you do and how you do it. It provides another touchpoint, an avenue of communication with your followers, clients and potential customers.
To help you along with your Facebook journey here are a few facts and know-hows to make the most out of using Facebook.
Use the 80/20 rule – 80% of the posts you make should be fun and industry related – but not direct advertising.
The highest traffic on facebook according to Zephoria.com is mid-week between 1-3 pm, however, engagement goes up 18%on Thursday and Friday.
Posting 1-2 times per day will get you more engagement!
So now you’re in the know, get sharing, get building, and don’t forget to like Rave Build on Facebook while you’re at it! We love to see updates from you.
So get sharing!
Reporting is not always the most exciting part of running a business. So we made it easier for you. Our aim is to help our Rave Builders make the most of their time, and that means cutting down on the desk work to free up your time for more practical tasks.
You are now able to download the reports from your Company Dashboard as a CSV file onto your computer.
It’s really simple to do, in fact, all you need to do is choose the specifications of your report and then click “Download CSV”. – Yes it really is that easy!
Finally, you can throw out your computer, and board up your office, you don’t need those anymore. With our new Rave Build app, you are able to update your schedule, add photos, and add comments on-site!
The new Rave Build App makes your life less chaotic and more simple. Make changes to your schedule instantly rather than waiting to get back to the office, saving you time.
The new Rave Build App is perfect to use on your cell phone or tablet. You can download the app from the Google Play store or the App Store.
We’re always innovating at Rave Build and we’re excited to show you what we’ve been working on the past few weeks!
Here’s a list of everything that been going on:
- You can now share images from your Rave Build account to your Facebook account. This will allow you and your clients to share progress images from your Rave Build account to Facebook. This is a great way to keep your followers updated as wells as expand your client base. Imagine reaching not only your followers but friends of your clients too! All with the click of a button – so get sharing! For help search “Sharing images on Facebook” on our Help Desk.
- Are you still using Excel spreadsheets? or a whiteboard to track key tasks? Chuck it out, you don’t need them when you have the ability to identify and track key tasks with or new Key Task Build Overview feature. It’s a great way to keep everything centralised and in one place. The best thing about it is if you have a business with many branches, branch level access mean all branch users can assign key tasks and can view the Key Task Build overview.For help search “Key Task Build Overview” on our Help Desk.
- You’ve always been able to control what contractors can see, but now you have the ability to control this in more detail. you can choose to hide what your contractors can and can’t see so that only in-house can view the entire schedule. More control is always a good thing. For help search “Controlling what contractors can view” on our Help Desk.
- Keeping up to date on your projects post-handover is important, keeping up with your clients and ensuring satisfaction is the last milestone you have. With this in mind we have made post hand over easy, once a project is finished you can change the build status from active to maintenance, making it easier to search and maintain post-handover. For help search “changing your build status to maintenance” on our Help Desk.
- Fine tune your schedule and enable more accuracy by locking your schedule. This new tool will help you get more accurate scheduling, no more going over time on a project, accurately predict time frames and best of all saving you time and money.For help search “Locking your schedule” on our Help Desk.
If you would like to know more about these updates head to our Help Desk for helpful articles on how to use these new features!
Feel free to give us a call let us know how you’re going, we love hearing from our Raving Fans, your feedback is important to us, email us at email@example.com or give us a call on +64 (0) 7 210 2228 (NZ) or 1-800-179-163 (Australia)
Behind the scenes at Rave Build, we have been working on something for you! A new experience just for contractors – just in time to start the new year. Our developers carefully crafted this new contractor experience with ease of use and clear communication in mind, as well as ensuring superb usability across a range of internet capable devices. That means you can access Rave Build on site while you’re on your smartphone or tablet with a better experience. Continue reading “Our New Contractor Experience!”
The Rave team has been back in the office for two days, and already we have a juicy new tool for you. We have made it easier to track time within Rave Build with our new time tracking tool!
This means employee’s and contractors can easily clock into the task they are working on, making it easier for project managers to track where time is being spent. Continue reading “Empower your business with Rave Time Tracking”
We’ve been working round the clock here at Rave Build Management, here’s something new for all those working in the project management and construction areas of Rave Build.
You can now update and shift the timing of your schedule quickly. Continue reading “Schedule Updates”
Rave Build Management Ltd is fast becoming the market leader and system of choice in managing your building business in New Zealand, and we’re proud of it!
We’re also starting to go global with Rave Build systems recently becoming available in Australia!
Here at Rave HQ we constantly future proof, innovate and add new features for our Raving Fan’s to enjoy.
Here are the new and improved features that we have added this week! Continue reading “What’s New on Rave?”
By now you have probably either heard of, or you may already be using, Pro Rave Build.
You may or may not know about all the cool new features that the new Rave Build offers, so we thought we would tell you – Just in case! Continue reading “New features on Pro Rave”
We are happy to tell you that Rave Build Management Ltd is expanding its customer base. Rave Build Management Ltd is now available in Australia!
As of March 2016, Rave Build Management Ltd began supporting our neighbours. Continue reading “Rave Build, Now Supporting Aussies”