RELEASE – 15th January 2019
LBP document expiry date
Branch users can now track the expiry date of the LBP documents uploaded by the contractors.
- A flag will be displayed on the contractor’s list page alerting user that one or more contractor files have expired. The expiry date is displayed in red.
- The LBP expiry date column has been added to the contractor’s list page.
- An “Expiry date” field has been added for contractors to update when uploading files.
Grey out “Other items” once a stage claim is loaded
- Once a stage claim template is loaded to a project, the “Other items” option is locked down – users would then use variations to load any other costs.
Display best match results at the top
- The search ranking & relevancy of search results in the site/builds list page has been greatly improved. Best match results will now appear at the top of the page.
Design improvements on the key tasks page
- Design updates have been made to the key tasks table.
RELEASE – 19th December 2018
RAVE Contractor Help Guide
- Contractors now have a self guide (available from the desktop version of RAVE) which helps them to better understand various areas of RAVE. Includes updating their password, uploading files, viewing their schedule tasks and more. The help guide will activate next time they log into RAVE on their desktop.
Secondary accounts contact in RAVE
- It is now possible to add secondary email address as accounts person so that all updates related to stage claims (requests/amends/deletes) are sent to the primary and secondary accounts people.
Move and copy files between file groups
- It is now possible for branch users and contractors to move or copy files between other folders within a project that they have access to.
“Date” renamed to “Task date” in stage claims
- The “Date” column in the stage claims tab has been renamed “Task date” to avoid confusion when applying a date range filter.
Show latest files at the top
- Files under each folder will be displayed (sorted) with the latest files showing at the top – making it easier to track all of latest uploaded files.
RELEASE – 6th December 2018
Sort function link to milestone
- Date range filter is now added which enables user to export results in desired date range.
- Can search within few key tasks by date range.
- By default, all key tasks are checked.
Client search update
- User can now search with job number, lot number, project manager, client name and address by entering in global search box.
- Can also search with the project status.
Export to CSV with search values update
- Exports CSV with only the search values.
Stage Claim tab changes
- Stage claim “Paid” has been renamed as “Due”.
- “Paid Invoice” pop up has been renamed as “Invoice payment”.
- “Stage Claim paid Invoice” has been renamed as “Stage Claim Invoice payment”.
Ability to issue receipts
- Once a stage claim is “Paid”, a PDF receipt is generated in both branch login and client portal – if permission for the client to view stage claims has been granted.
Move checklist update
- User can now reorder new checklists by moving them either up or down.
RELEASE – 22nd November 2018
Client search update
- User can now search clients with client St Address, Suburb or City in Client global search box.
PDF header update
The following information is now displayed on the PDF header when Schedule, Checklist, Project People and Stage claim PDF’s are printed:
- Project Number
- Client Name
- Site Address
- Project Manager, Phone number & Email
- Site Manager & Phone number (show only if site manager allocated)
- Lot #
- DP #
- Consent #
- Contract name
Checkbox to update multiple stage claims
- Multiple stage claims can now be requested and paid from the Stage claim tab.
Stage claim template update
- The stage claim template can now be set at a branch level. This will override the company level stage claim template.
Faster load time for the project overview page
- Photo’s now loading as thumbnails on the project overview page resulting in faster load times and reduced data usage. This was outlined further in a recent blog.
Finding your clients is now easier than ever before…
Here at RAVE, we love hearing your feedback so we can tailor New Zealand’s only end-to-end construction management app to you, and your needs. We’re excited to tell you about some great new updates that we’ve been working on. Our Clients Page has been revamped with new search features and improved functionality to make finding clients easier on both desktop and mobile versions. Learn more about the Clients Page here.
Sail through your Clients Page with the new advanced search filter
Whatever you’re searching is now automatically filtered so you can do away with manually selecting search categories. No need to select a first or last name – just type in Sam or Neil, and the dynamic search will do the rest! Learn more about searching for clients here.
Find specific clients within three new search categories
You can now filter your searches using three additional categories: ‘Client Lead’, ‘Created Date’, and ‘Floor Size’. If you’re interested in clients based on how close you are to closing the sale with them, just select Client Lead and choose from Hot, Warm, or Cold. Easy!Learn more on how to search for clients based on:
Sort data alphabetically
You can order data in columns alphabetically by clicking the arrow in the top right corner of each column. Read more here.
Refresh your search with the new ‘Refresh’ button
You can now ‘Reset’ your results page with a handy button instead of refreshing your entire web page. Read more here.
Make the most of valuable client data
The new ‘Export’ option allows you to export data from your search results as a CSV file for Excel. Learn more on exporting your client search here.
Don’t forget about post-sale clients!
All updates to the ‘Clients’ page apply across the ‘Closed Clients’ page too.
Drop us a line!
Don’t forget to let us know how you like the new features – you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries or need help, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on +64 (0)7 210 2228 (NZ) or 1-800-179-163 (Australia).
We’re always innovating at Rave Build and we’re excited to show you what we’ve been working on the past few weeks!
Here’s a list of everything that been going on:
- You can now share images from your Rave Build account to your Facebook account. This will allow you and your clients to share progress images from your Rave Build account to Facebook. This is a great way to keep your followers updated as wells as expand your client base. Imagine reaching not only your followers but friends of your clients too! All with the click of a button – so get sharing! For help search “Sharing images on Facebook” on our Help Desk.
- Are you still using Excel spreadsheets? or a whiteboard to track key tasks? Chuck it out, you don’t need them when you have the ability to identify and track key tasks with or new Key Task Build Overview feature. It’s a great way to keep everything centralised and in one place. The best thing about it is if you have a business with many branches, branch level access mean all branch users can assign key tasks and can view the Key Task Build overview.For help search “Key Task Build Overview” on our Help Desk.
- You’ve always been able to control what contractors can see, but now you have the ability to control this in more detail. you can choose to hide what your contractors can and can’t see so that only in-house can view the entire schedule. More control is always a good thing. For help search “Controlling what contractors can view” on our Help Desk.
- Keeping up to date on your projects post-handover is important, keeping up with your clients and ensuring satisfaction is the last milestone you have. With this in mind we have made post hand over easy, once a project is finished you can change the build status from active to maintenance, making it easier to search and maintain post-handover. For help search “changing your build status to maintenance” on our Help Desk.
- Fine tune your schedule and enable more accuracy by locking your schedule. This new tool will help you get more accurate scheduling, no more going over time on a project, accurately predict time frames and best of all saving you time and money.For help search “Locking your schedule” on our Help Desk.
If you would like to know more about these updates head to our Help Desk for helpful articles on how to use these new features!
Feel free to give us a call let us know how you’re going, we love hearing from our Raving Fans, your feedback is important to us, email us at email@example.com or give us a call on +64 (0) 7 210 2228 (NZ) or 1-800-179-163 (Australia)
Behind the scenes at Rave Build, we have been working on something for you! A new experience just for contractors – just in time to start the new year. Our developers carefully crafted this new contractor experience with ease of use and clear communication in mind, as well as ensuring superb usability across a range of internet capable devices. That means you can access Rave Build on site while you’re on your smartphone or tablet with a better experience. Continue reading “Our New Contractor Experience!”
We are happy to tell you that Rave Build Management Ltd is expanding its customer base. Rave Build Management Ltd is now available in Australia!
As of March 2016, Rave Build Management Ltd began supporting our neighbours. Continue reading “Rave Build, Now Supporting Aussies”
As you may have heard already, the Rave Build team has been working on something special for you.
We are proud and excited, to announce Pro Rave Build is HERE!
We have been doing our research, and we asked our Raving Fan’s what they like, what they want, and how we can do better. We took this feedback to the team, and came up with something we thing your going to love! Continue reading “It’s here! Pro Rave Build!”
You may remember us talking about our brand new cloud based build management system Pro Rave Build.
We’re super excited to announce that Pro Rave Build Beta is currently being tested.
That’s right it won’t be long now till Pro Rave is here! Continue reading “Stage One of Pro Rave Build!”