Sort function link to milestone – Update
- Date range filter is now added which enables user to export results in desired date range.
- Can search within few key tasks by date range.
- By default, all key tasks are checked.
Client search – Update
- User can now search with job number, lot number, project manager, client name and address by entering in global search box.
- Can also search with the project status.
Export to CSV with search values – Update
- Exports CSV with only the search values.
Stage Claim tab – Update
- Stage claim “Paid” has been renamed as “Due”.
- “Paid Invoice” pop up has been renamed as “Invoice payment”.
- “Stage Claim paid Invoice” has been renamed as “Stage Claim Invoice payment”.
Ability to issue receipts – New Feature
- Once a stage claim is “Paid”, a PDF receipt is generated in both branch login and client portal – if permission for the client to view stage claims has been granted.
Move checklist – Update
- User can now reorder new checklists by moving them either up or down.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163