New Custom Sales Report – New Feature
There are 2 new Sales Report tabs (Sales Overview and Invoice Overview) available to Branch Owners via Sales Reports in their User Profile dropdown menu
- The Sales Overview report, is an opportunity cascade Report with date range picker. This Report displays all the Client Projects that have had updated opportunities in the selected date range.
- The Invoice Overview report, is an Invoice Report with date range picker. This Report is Project-Based and displays the total raised and paid amounts in the selected date range.
- By default, the current month’s results are displayed on both Reports.
- A search box is also available, allowing the user to narrow down search results by filtering by Sales Person. These results are able to be printed, or exported to csv files.
Add filter for Project status – Update
- New tab “Maintenance” is added under Site/Build
- This tab lists all tasks from “Maintenance”, “Post Handover” and “Post Hand over” milestones in a build with status “Maintenance”.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163