Customised export templates in Clients and Site/Build Tabs
Users can now save their custom export selection under the Clients and Site/Build Tabs as a template.
- New tab “Templates” is now displayed under Clients, where all the saved templates can be viewed.
- Before exporting as CSV, custom criteria can be saved as a template.
- Templates can be loaded from the list of saved templates.
Users can edit or delete the Saved template name from Clients –> templates, Site/Build –> Templates.
Record updates -Audit trail
- Now in RaveBuild, some actions are recorded in more detail. For example when details are updated on a task, it is recorded as specifically what has been updated on a task in the schedule.
Following updates have been added:
- When a template is loaded – Audit trail records the name of the template that’s been loaded.
- When a milestone is edited – Records the name of the milestone that’s been changed.
- When a new task is added – Records every single field that’s been modified while adding a task.
- When a task is edited – Records start date change on task page, every detail updated on edit task page and records every update made on “Comments and photos” page.
Ability to access sales reports
- Sales people can now access a custom sales report. They can only view their own sales in this report.
Error page issue (bug fix)
- Navigation from “Sales overview” page to “Sales Reports” Bug Fix.