General UPDATE – 24 April
Signed contract value for a “WON” opportunity (update)
- When changing an opportunity to “Won”, you’ll be prompted to enter a signed contract value and date.
Stage claim variation double ups (bug fix)
- Cannot create multiple variations with one submit button anymore.
UI in stage claim (bug fix)
- UI bug is fixed in stage claims within closed builds now.
Opportunity/Build Status Maintenance (bug fix)
- When an opportunity is changed to “Maintenance”, now, the build status is automatically changed to “Maintenance” also.
Validation for task duration (update)
- Validation is added when a user tries to enter half days for the “Planned duration” and “Prompt days” on the comments page. Prompting them to enter a “full day” by giving them the nearest valid values.
Resetting date on the calendar (bug fix)
- When returning from a custom date-range search, the calendar is reset to the current dates. The “Reset” button is now removed from the page, users now just need to refresh the page.