General UPDATE – 7 October
Use PIN to login to the Rave Build App – App Update
- Users can now set a four digit PIN when they log into the Rave Build App. Users can then use their pin to access RAVE until they logout of the APP.
“Messages” and “People” buttons are now available in the Rave Build App – App Update
- As above, there are new site/build buttons available in the App.
Open to the Client profile opens at the top – Update
- When a user selects a client profile to view, the page will now open at the top of the page.
Improved load-time when adding a follow-up – Update
- We’ve managed to squeeze out some more speed! The load times experienced when adding follow-ups has been improved recently to reduce any delays that you may have experienced.
Improved load-time for the closed client list – Update
- Some users advised that the Closed Clients page load-time was suboptimal. We have addressed this and are happy to report that it has been improved!
Set the display “Active” or “All states” filter on the site/build page – Update
- Now whenever you select the Active or All states filter on the site/build page, Rave will remember that selection when you next load up the site/build page.
Schedule pie chart has updated colours to match the Task Gantt – Update
- The Colours in the build overview Schedule Pie Chart’, are now consistent with the grey (open), purple (ordered), green (working), and blue (completed) colours from the Task Gantt.
Secondary contacts not displayed on task page – Update
- Secondary contractors will now be displayed on the edit task page.
Home/Dashboard Active Builds Milestone export in a different order – Bug Fix
- The above-mentioned bug is fixed by exporting milestones on CSV in the same order as they are in the schedule.
Client’s last login – Bug Fix
- When logged in as any Branch User, under any project, in the progress payment section, the client’s last login was always set to the current time. The above-mentioned bug is fixed by showing the time when the client logs in.
Client View – Milestone Gantt – Update
- The “Show Milestone Gantt” blue button in Client Login has been replaced by a new ”Milestone” tab, that has been added between the “Schedule” and “Files” tabs.
Progress payment negative amount displayed incorrectly – Bug Fix
- The above-mentioned bug is fixed.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163