Selecting a Build Type when adding/editing a build – Update
- Selecting a Build Type is now mandatory when adding/editing a build, we have also added more build types and sub-build types.
Additional Accounts Person notifications – Update
- A notification will be sent to the accounts person when the signed contract price, build type, or sub-build type is updated.
Branch Owners can now add timesheet tags – Update
- A New tab “Timesheet Tags” has been added for Branch Owner users in the branch settings page. This allows them to add, modify, and delete timesheet tags for the branch.
New Reporting (NEW) reports – Update
- A new report has been added under Branch/Client Invoices, called “All Unpaid Invoices” which lists all unpaid invoices for the business in the chosen date range.
- A new report has been added under Branch/Budget, called “Job profitability” to track job profitability.
- A new report has been added under Branch/Sales, called “Contract Price Change” to track contract price changes.
- A new report has been added under Branch/Sales, called “Build Type Changes” to track contract build type changes.
- A new report has been added under Company/Sales, called “Show Home Usage” to track how often users have accessed the Show home portal to create clients.
“Set project status” button on closed builds page – Update
- The Project Status can now be set on the Closed Builds page – just like we have on the Active Builds page.
Show markup on the Product Inventory page – Rave Financial Update
- A new column “Markup” has been added to the Product Inventory list page.
Quote requests left as ‘Pending’ when an existing quote is requested – Rave Financial Update
- Previously when you added a quote, and then created a quote request, this would change the Quote Status to “Quoted” – this will now be kept as ‘Pending’ until the contractor submits their quote.
Estimate Category ordering – Rave Financial Update
- The order of categories on the “Estimate” page now follows the same order as that on the “Estimate category” list page.
Save Reminder on Quotes, Purchase Orders, Bills, Invoices, and more – Rave Financial Update
- When a user tries to leave a page without saving a quote request, quote, purchase order, bill, invoices, or credit note, an alert now pops up letting the user know that if they leave, changes made may not be saved. Users can then hit cancel, and go to complete their action.
The ‘Approve’ button creates multiple Purchase Orders – Rave Financial Bug Fix
- The “Approve” button is now disabled after one click, to prevent the user accidentally creating multiple PO’s with the same PO number.
Ability to send (email) purchase orders to suppliers – Rave Financial Update
- Suppliers can now receive emails when creating purchase orders – the same way that contractors do.
Disabled auto-generating PO’s when loading Bills from Quotes – Rave Financial Update
- Update as above.
Cancelling a PO was not always emailing the contractor – Rave Financial Bug Fix
- The above bug has been fixed.
“No due date” Progress Payment due date conflict in Xero – Rave Financial Bug Fix
- The above mentioned bug is fixed by setting the due date as no due date in Xero.
Payment descriptions hidden for non contract deposit items’ PDF receipts – Rave Financial Bug Fix
- Payment descriptions are now displayed for ‘non contract items’ PDF receipts.
Credit Notes updates – Rave Financial Updates
- When a supplier credit note is created from a bill, it will copy the cost centre from that bill
- Clients can now set default cost centres for client and supplier credit notes from RAVE’s Xero settings page.
- When we create a client credit note, there is now an option to associate it with an invoice.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163