Earlybird access to RAVE’s new Click and Drag schedule system is now LIVE!
Hello everyone! Our schedule update has been pushed back to Wednesday 4th August to allow for additional testing, but we’d like to let you know about some earlybird access that is now live!
The special test site to check out our new scheduling feature is https://schedule2.ravebuild.com/s/login. You can log in now, using your existing username and password. Please note that this is a test environment, the data will not migrate over to your live RAVE account, and the data will refresh every few nights – so if you do something within this test environment it probably won’t be there the next day!
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll notice a change to RAVE’s look and feel. That’s right, RAVE is going GREEN! (A change from our original blue) – and you’ll also see more white space, and cleaner lines. All of the functionality you already know and love is still here, but we have moved a few things around to make key actions more accessible, and improve your overall user experience in RAVE.
And before we get into the juicy details, all users will be given access to the standard project manager settings by default. If you would like to test out the Pro Scheduling Module, please message us at email@example.com with your email, business name, and branch if relevant.
This new schedule update provides two levels of project management control. Our standard project management system includes our existing easy job set up, access to ALL project details and documentation, plus the following:
- A new ‘Job is now live’ Contractor/Supplier notification option.
- Click and drag function for easier Gantt Schedule management.
- Improved Project Manager, Site Manager and Site Staff user permissions.
- Direct Schedule Template editing vs Editing and resaving a live Schedule.
- Branch Level control over project shut down periods i.e. Xmas period and Covid-19 shut downs.
- New public holiday/weekend working day control.
- New and more powerful project communication and notifications.
- Improved baseline shift control, plus more in-depth project reporting.
In addition, Our optional PRO scheduling subscription includes the following:
- The ability to use Predecessors + linked tasks.
- The option to click and drag milestones/stages.
- The introduction of hourly (vs daily) task duration.
- Advanced staff resource management and new multi job reporting.
- The ability to load multiple schedule templates and/or milestone/stages to existing schedules.
- New contractor/supplier ‘task acceptance’ and ‘propose a new start date’ communication workflows.
So there you have it, a rundown on these updates that are due to go live in a couple weeks, plus the option to have earlybird access to get comfortable! Reminder, the link and all you need to know about this test environment is up at the top of the blog.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163