Client last name search issue – Fix
- Reported Issue: Clients are not always showing up when searched by surname.
- Fix: The above-mentioned issue is fixed.
Action Button added to the Client page note’s section – Update
- An action button has been added below client notes, so that users can now add build/follow up/clock in from here – instead of scrolling to the top of the page.
Sortable ‘Created At’ date column added to the Client list – Update
- A new column “Created At” has been added to the “My Clients”, “Other Clients” and “Closed Clients” tables – this column is also sortable.
Allow Site Manager Users to view the ‘Peoples’ tab – Update
- Site manager (users) who are on-site wanting to call people and find out the status of various tasks etc, can now access the contractor/suppliers contact information as shown on the project’s people page.
Scheduled task Secondary Contractor updates – Update
- You can now select anyone from a project’s peoples list (client/contractor/site staff/site manager/branch staff) as a secondary contractor.
- All secondary contractors now have access to that task’s comments and photo’s.
- All secondary contractors are now able to view their tasks in their calendars (Next 7 days and monthly Calendar).
Trade description in alphabetical order – Update
- When a new trade is added to the branch, it will now be found in alphabetical order under Contractors/Contractor Overview/Trade.
The RAVE emails “From” field changed to the senders branch/business name – Update
- Currently, when we send any email from Rave it says that Rave Build Support is the sender.
- We have changed all external emails (including invoice request, variation request, schedule change notification, contractor invitation email) to now say that the email is from the senders branch/business name.
Update Subject on Financial Emails – Rave Financial Update
- All financial emails (quotes, quote requests, purchase orders, bills, invoices & both types of credit notes) will now have the street address & suburb appended to the start of the email.
Quote requests emails are not sent with large attachments – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: When a large file (exceeding 20MB) is attached to a quote request, the status says that the email was sent, but it actually wasn’t.
- Fix: The above mentioned issue has been addressed by displaying a warning message, advising that a file greater than 20MB can not be attached.
Line Item Description larger text field – Rave Financial Update
- The previous line items ‘description’ field was too small, making it harder to read the full description of a line item, when working out unit quantities and pricing etc. As a result, we have made this text field larger.
Two new Line Item UOM’s – Rave Financial Update
- Two new UOM (unit of measure) titles have been added to the line items list – these are Bucket(s) and Bottle(s).
PO email to a supplier wording change – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: A purchase order email sent to a ‘supplier’ (added to RAVE but with no RAVE login) tells them to log in to RAVE and view the PO etc.
- Fix: The login link and text has been removed from these ‘supplier’ emails.
Approve quotes work flow issue – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: When we add a quote and then “Approve” the quote it adds the quote to the back costing page, but not to the ‘Quotes ready to convert to PO’ on the purchase orders page, and we can not select that quote to add a bill.
- Fix: All approved quotes will now be displayed under “Quotes ready to convert to a PO” and the quotes list when adding a bill.
RAVE Financial NEW Filter – Rave Financial Update
- New filter “All (except cancelled)” has been added and set as default on the purchase orders page.
Add PO secondary button colour update – Rave Financial Update
- The add a purchase order “Save as Pending” at the bottom of the purchase order page, has been changed from grey to a new dark blue/green.
Editing a bill button update – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: When you edit a bill then go to save it, it says “Create Bill” instead of “Update Bill”
- Fix: We have renamed “Create Bill” to “Update Bill” when editing a bill.
Rounding issue in progress payments – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: A rounding issue when the progress payment page’s 1000 (dollars) non-contract/preconsent/unconditional/other items was marked as paid, was displayed as 1000.01.
- The above-mentioned issue is fixed.
Disable the ability to add pre consent and unconditional deposit on the client overview page, once template is loaded – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: Once a stage claim template is loaded, we lock down so that users cannot enter pre consent/unconditional/other items on the progress payment page – but we didn’t lock this down on client overview page.
- The above-mentioned issue has been fixed by also locking down invoice requests from the client overview page, once a stage claim template has been loaded.
Extend Batch Request Feature to include ‘Other Item’s’ – Rave Financial Update
- For all project-level batch requests, we allow users to choose whether to send one invoice per request, or a single invoice with multiple items. The batch request feature has now been extended to the “Other items” section in progress payments.
Quote request ‘Create Notes Template’ link – Rave Financial Update
- We have added a ‘Create Notes Template’ link to the Create a Quote Request page.
Remove the Unconditional Deposit precondition for Progress Payments – Rave Financial Update
- Previously, before you could load a stage claim template or item to a project, we had a condition that an unconditional deposit had to be paid. We have now removed this condition – as long as a project is “won” and you have signed contract value entered, users can now load a stage claim template or item.
Variations updates on back costing, estimate and profitability report – Rave Financial Update
- Variations totals are displayed on the “Estimate” page
- The totals on the “Back costing” page now includes variations
- The totals on the Profitability report now includes variations
Variation reference numbers must be added to Progress Payment Variations – Rave Financial Update
- When adding variations in progress payments, users must now set a reference number.
- This variation number will be displayed as part of the description on the invoice created (variation number: description).
Reporting Filters Not Working Accurately – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: Reporting (Quote Requests) is not filtering out contractor or status, and the date range isn’t working correctly.
- The above-mentioned issue is fixed, you now only see 1 contractor name and the date range filter/sort works.
Show quote names on back costing page – Rave Financial Fix
- Reported Issue: Quote names are missing on the back costing page making it hard to see what the quote/purchase order/bill is for – if you have more than 1 quote from the same contractor.
- Fix: We have added the name of the quote to the back costing page.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163