Document loading and File Management – Updates + Feature Blog
- NEW drag & drop document and file uploading
- Add documents and files to RAVE’s ‘notes’ and Checklist Tasks
- The addition of project Files sub-folders
NEW Client Portal – Updates
- Branch users now have the ability to auto generate a client portal password
- Customise our new ‘Client Portal Welcome’ + ‘Updated User Login + Password’ email templates.
- Preview the email templates, edit, and save these as your very own Client Portal email templates too.
Daily Briefing Email Groups Projects by Branch – Update
- We now group projects by Branch within the Daily Briefing email, so that it’s easier to understand what is being sent out, and from who. Basically, there’s a heading for each Branch Name in the email form, and all projects are grouped under their respective Branch.
Schedule Action ‘Print’ option – Update
- The project schedule ‘Print’ action has been renamed as ‘Print Schedule’
Site/Build Build Projects List – Update
- We now display Branch names in the Contractors Site/Build Build Project job list.
Option to hide closed builds from Timesheets Reporting – Update
- We have added a filter to exclude/hide closed builds when using Timesheets and generating Timesheet reports.
Edit/delete task comments and photos – Update
Comments and photos delete/edit actions will now be recorded in the audit trail, plus:
- Branch owners can now delete comments.
- Users can edit their own comments.
Collapse/Expand Checklists – Update
- Users can now collapse (close) and expand (open) checklists.
Show file name when attaching documents to RAVE – Update
Previously files have been attached to RAVE without displaying their file name.
We will now display the file name when a Financial Management System document has been attached, and will do the same with the other sections of RAVE over time.
Contractors can now reject a Quote Request – RAVE Financial Update
- Contractors now have the ability to reject quote requests sent to them.
EXCL. GST references added to RAVE FMS Profitability Reports – RAVE Financial Update
- EXCL. GST references have been added to the Budget/Job Profitability report.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163