Updated header descriptions on the Home dashboard “Active Builds” list – Update
- Header descriptions have been updated on the Home/Dashboards “Active Builds” table as below.
Office Users can now edit Project’s Expected Close Date – Update
- When editing a Project’s details, Office Users can now change the Expected Close Date.
New filters added on the Build Project list – New Feature
- A new “filter by Project Manager” feature has been added to the Site/Build / Build projects list page.
A Notify Task Assignee(s) checkbox added to Task Comment Notifications – Update
- A Notify Task Assignee(s) checkbox has been added for Office Users to select whether or not they want to send Task Comment Notifications and emails to the task’s assigned users.
New filter added to the Contractors Build Project list – New Feature
- A new filter by “Branch” feature has been added to the Contractor’s Site/Build / Build Projects list page.
Salesperson column added to invoice reports – RAVE Financial Update
- A Salesperson column has been added to the Client Invoices reports – available via RAVE Reporting/Branch Reports/Client Invoices.
Send additional Supplier details to Xero – RAVE Financial Update
- We now also send Addresses (physical & postal) to Xero on top of the contact’s Name and Email address.
As always, if you need any support with RaveBuild, we encourage you to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (NZ) 07-210-2228 or (AUS)1800-179-163