Email address no longer required for ‘Tenant’ contacts – Update
- While contact phone numbers are still a required field for ‘Tenant’ contacts in RAVE, email addresses are no longer needed.
Allow users to switch from Enterprise Scheduling mode – Update
- Branches with the Advanced/Enterprise scheduling add-on module are now able change their scheduling mode from Enterprise scheduling to the Advanced and/or Classic scheduling modes.
Baseline Shift/Task (change) History report improvement – Update
- Previously, the Baseline Shift/Task (change) History page only displayed the task rescheduled ‘Comment’, and not the ‘Reason’ category whenever a task is changed while the schedule is locked. RAVE now displays both the Reason Comment and Category on the Baseline Shift/Task (change) History page.
Baseline Locked, Task List (change) improvement – Update
- Previously when a branch user rescheduled a task in the ‘Task List’ view (on a ‘Baseline locked’ Schedule) for the second time, the updated task change note replaced the original note. RAVE will now display both the original and any subsequent task change notes, by creating new Task History lines.
Download Project Files improvement – Update
- Some users reported timing out issues when downloading very large files via RAVE’s Download Project Files system – this issue has now been resolved.
Contractor calendar task ‘hover’ display improvements – Update
- RAVE has increased the information visible to contractors, when they hover over a calendar task – the floating text box will now display:
- Branch/Building Company name
- Project name
- Site address (First line only)
- Task description
- Start date
- End date
Upload a CSV file with billed/due dates to the ‘Bills In’ page – RAVE Financial New Feature
You now have the ability to include billed and due dates to your ‘Bills In’ CSV uploads – allowing clients to import old project bills into RAVE with accurate date information. These extra columns have been included in the ‘Bills In’ sample CSV file, available to download from the Bills In page.
Alert users when information is missing from a ‘Bills In’ CSV upload – RAVE Financial New Feature
RAVE’s ‘Bills In’ CSV upload workflow now includes a preview screen, alerting users to any missing information from their ‘Bills In’ CSV file. This page is displayed after the file has been selected, and prior to the up-load being completed.
‘Bills In’ and ‘Purchase Order’ markup display Improvements – RAVE Financial Update
- RAVE now excludes displaying the markup from all calculations on the ‘Bills In’ page.
- However, if a supplier bill is converted to a client’s charge-up invoice, RAVE will now include the markup on that invoice.
- This update also applies to the ‘Purchase Order’ and ‘Supplier Credit note’ pages.
Supplier Bill View
Client Invoice View
Preliminary Budget Add Category Improvements – RAVE Financial Update
- A few updates have been made to the Preliminary Budget Add Category workflow i.e. the ‘Add Category’ option will be disabled until an ‘Estimate Category’ is selected, and a valid ‘Budgeted Amount’ value* is added in.
*A valid value means numbers – if you are copying and pasting the totals please remove any commas (,)
Special characters supported in Quote CSV imports – RAVE Financial Update
- Previously, when a user uploaded a CSV not encoded in UTF8 with non-UTF8 supported characters, we would display a “Server Error” in the error message. Rave has extended its ability to support special characters, and these files should now load up OK.
Unaccepted Variations are now tracked – RAVE Financial Update
- Previously when a user clicked “Undo Variation Acceptance” to unaccept a Variation, we did not record this action in the acceptance history – now the acceptance history is updated with a new entry.
Estimate Category Ordering switch – RAVE Financial New Feature
Users can now choose between two Estimate Category display ‘order’ options – when loading from Quotes into the Estimate:
- ‘Turn Off Custom Ordering’ means that the Estimate Categories are sorted in the branches Estimate Category settings order – this is the default option on all new projects from this update onwards
- ‘Turn On Custom Ordering’ means that the Estimate Categories are sorted in the order that they are added
Estimate Variation improvements – RAVE Financial Updates
A number of improvements have been made to the recording of Estimate and Estimate Variation actions – as detailed below:
- Previously when a user clicked “Undo Estimate Acceptance” to unaccept an accepted estimate, nothing was recorded in the acceptance history – this will now be updated with a new entry.
- Previously when a user clicked “Unlock Estimate Version” to unlock a declined estimate, nothing was recorded in the acceptance history – this will now be updated with a new entry.
- Previously when a user clicked “Unlock Variation” to unlock a declined variation, nothing was recorded in the acceptance history – this will now be updated with a new entry.
- Previously when a user’s client accepted an Estimate Variation, the user received an email with the wording “Estimate accepted” – this has now been updated with the wording “Variation accepted”
- Previously when a user clicked “Undo Variation Acceptance” to unaccept a Variation, nothing was recorded in the acceptance history – this will now be updated with a new entry.
Export to CSV option added to the Back Costing by Category table reports – RAVE Financial New Feature
- RAVE’s Financial Management System ‘Back Costing’ report has a new export option, which allows clients to download their project’s back costing page as a CSV file.
- These new exported ‘Back Costing’ reports also include handy colour coding, as well as information breakdowns by tab. Allowing clients to easily see any overruns (highlighted in red) and underspends (highlighted in green) within a CSV format.