- Many to One Invoicing from the Progress Payments sub-tab
- Convert an Estimate to a Payment Schedule
- Bulk Payment of Invoices & Credit Notes
- NEW Charge Up Report
- New Bills sub-tab (Preview)
Many-to-One Invoicing from the Progress Payments sub-tab – RAVE Financial Update
This feature allows you to select multiple invoiceables from the progress payment sub-tab, choose specific percentages to charge for each invoiceable, and then create a single invoice (or credit note) for them all.
> A ‘Many-to-One Invoicing from the Progress Payments sub-tab’ FAQ guide is available from the RAVE Help portal
Convert an Estimate to a Payment Schedule – RAVE Financial New Feature
This feature allows you to take an accepted estimate (from your RAVE FMS workflows) and turn it into a payment schedule invoiceable.
You can then choose to add those as a list of invoiceables, or just convert the estimate into a single line invoiceable using the category name(s) as the description and the category total(s) as the amount.
> A ‘Convert a Client Estimate to a Progress Payment/Charge Up Invoiceable’ FAQ guide is available from the RAVE Help portal
Bulk Payment of Invoices & Credit Notes – RAVE Financial Update
You can now select multiple invoices & credit notes, and add payments to all of them at once. This is much faster than the previous process, which required payments to be added to an invoice individually.
> A ‘Bulk Payment of Multiple Invoices & Credit Notes’ FAQ guide is available from the RAVE Help portal
NEW Charge Up Report – RAVE Financial New Feature
This new report displays the total of your quotes in all accepted estimates (including variations) by category, compared to the invoices sent for those categories. This allows you to ensure you have properly charged your clients and haven’t left any money on the table.
> A step-by-step FAQ guide will be available from RAVE Help soon
New Bills Beta – RAVE Financial Update (Preview)
We’ve created a preview screen for our new look + new features ‘Bills’ sub-tab. You can click the link in the ‘Bills’ sub-tab banner to check out and start using the new ‘Bills’ page’s features, and click back to the current version if required. This new look/new features ‘Bills’ sub-tab includes:
- The ‘Hide Client Details From Contractors’ check box in each project’s settings page – now applies to Purchase Orders also.
- Invoiceables of the “Other” type now allow for multi-line entry, to support PC SUM workflows.
- The Variation Reference now matches estimates, invoiceable variations, and the proposal document created by RAVE.
- Related Invoiceables are now included in the email sent when an invoice is canceled.
- Notifications are sent to the branch’s account email(s), financial email, the project manager, and the client when comments or notes are added to an invoiceable – except:
- Clients are NOT notified of internal notes
- The commenter is not notified if they are the client or project manager.